"I was going 100 miles an hour that day. Of course, I'd have a small typo.""A typo? Who cares? Every e-mail has typos these days.""So I forgot to include a subject line. Stop being so picky."
- "You should receive the PDF form Nicki by 5pm today."
- "I now you like sushi, so let's meet at Yasu."
- "I never did here from Marc. Did you?"
- "Every sentence should stand up on it's own."
- "I haven't seen you're boss around lately."
Subject line: Please send me the updated Petrovich file. I also want Version 2 of the Montrose one. Thanks.Body:
- There is a preview pane now. So I can read most of your e-mail without opening it.
- The 'In' box is actually a thin column where people can see the sender's name and only a few words of your subject line. So I have to open up the e-mail anyway.
- When I open the e-mail, Outlook puts the subject line in a grey box, making your amazing creation harder to read.